Thursday, September 8, 2011

Some Guys Can Be Just Soooo Ridiculous!

Firstly I have to say I had such a splendid day today, Alhamdulillah. It was really a miracle coz it was so quiet today. The sisters actually call me "Dr Traffic" coz it's being so hectically busy since I've been around;)
 I've seen so many pregnant women that I think I became kinda 'desensitized' but for some reason today it just struck me that it's such an amazing experience to have a baby. As I tweeted earlier I want a baby! I told my mum that if I don't get married I'm gonna adopt a baby... she freaked out a bit. But anyway I wonder if it's ethically correct to adopt a child if you're a single mum?
My cousin's adorable little one

Anyway driving home this afternoon (in this hectic PMB traffic), I stopped behind a car and noticed this dude looking at me in the rear-view mirror, so I just ignored him. Then I see the guy on the passenger seat turning around to look through the back window - I was not impressed and just turned to the side. The next time we moved a bit I noticed that this creep is like constantly staring from his side-mirror. So while thinking to myself about how rude some guys can be, I notice from the corner of my eye that the back wiper of his car has suddenly come on, then there's water squirted and all this while I'm just ignoring. Then he decides to squirt water from his front windscreen and so the water obviously sprayed all across mine...I can't explain how difficult it was for me not to burst out laughing! I mean can a guy act so stupidly just to get someone's attention? Stupid men......It was such a relief when I eventually had to take a different road. But seriously I can't STAND guys like this. Who said staring is halaal? How does he know if I'm married or not? One of the criteria when selecting my next husband is that he must not be a starer! LOL ;)

2 comments:

Fafa Lane said...

haha ur beautiful dats why they were crazy :P bdw guys are like dat but alhamdulillah not of them :D

Silla

ireminisces said...

Asalamu alaikum

JazakAllah for sharing, feel free to comment/follow my blog, new bloglet 'Good In Return For Bad' have a read if you got a little spare time, thanks.