Monday, July 4, 2011

Another 'Everything' Post


Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah! I'm officially over with 'that' ward at EDH :) I am just so happy! This last month was just too hectic! My call on Saturday wasn't too bad though, except that POPD was freezing cold! POPD is located in this container that's attached to the main hospital building and none of the heaters are working there currently [This is Edendale;) ] My teeth were like constantly chattering and my nose and fingers felt like they were gonna fall off! Luckily I got an early post-call and I blasted the heater in the car! Even though I still have 2 months left in Paeds, I'm certain on one thing - I will NEVER become a Paediatrician - it's just not for me.

So I started in Nursery today at NDH and it's quite busy, but busy in a 'nice' way. It's a district hospital so the Nursery itself is not high-tech and I have to go to all the post-delivery wards and check the newborn babies before discharge :) Apparently here post-call is at 8:00am and you get one half day off a week :) :) :)

Anyway here's some pics from the wedding I recently attended:

Sweet Table
The hall decor was stunning!! While I don't believe in spending a lot on decor, it was nice to attend such a function:) Sadly my pics don't seem to do justice to the beauty:(










Designer: Mohamed Paruk









Stunning Handpiece :) [Designer: Mohamed Paruk]


Walimah:

Bride & Groom









Yummy Burfee

Designer: Mohamed Paruk




5 comments:

Fafa Lane said...

mashaallah i love this wedding!! seriously im not really a big fan of weddings but the way these people set up the ceremony is just too beautiful :D

Silla

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I love the dresses. Especially red one .So nice post !

Sabeehah said...

@Farsilla, @Izdiher: Tnx, yep d wedding was awesome:)

Bint Mahmood said...

I wonder who the girl in red is? :p

Anonymous said...

@Bint Mahmood: Aah, so I thought :))

And the one in the bronze-ish gold dress ;)